Groups can tour the museum on their own, in complete independence, or take advantage of the discovery tours and themed tours offered by the Museum.
Tour the TLM at your own pace thanks to the audio guides in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian versions.
Available at the Museum reception for the price of €4, in exchange for an item of ID from the group leader.
There is a limited number of audio guides and it is not possible to reserve them before the visit.
Self-guided tours and speaking
The following persons are permitted to speak, after prior agreement of the Toulouse-Lautrec Museum, on presentation of a supporting document at the Museum reception:
- Curators holding a professional card, issued or recognized by the Ministère de la Culture.
- Persons qualified to conduct escorted tours in museums and historical monuments (Decree 2005-791 of 12 July 2005), holders of the guide card or prefectoral or ministerial authorization for foreign conference attendees, currently valid.
- Approved organizers of the Centre des Monuments Nationaux
- Teachers with their class
- Persons individually permitted by the TLM curator.
Information and booking
Booking compulsory for groups of 15 and above persons, at least 15 days before your visit:
- By telephone on 05 63 49 58 97, Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 11.45 am and 2 pm - 4.45 pm
The permission to speak to a group is terminated at the end of the booking slot.