The Toulouse-Lautrec Museum offers you 3 themed tours:
- Historical and architectural tour of the Palais de la Berbie, from the 13th century to the present day.
- The Toulouse-Lautrec collection as seen through the world of entertainment, posters, portraits, colour or Japonism.
- Cross-collection tours (Toulouse-Lautrec collection, classical art and modern art): based around portraits, the landscape, colour, images of women or the concept of modernism.
Information and bookings
Booking compulsory at least 15 days before your visit:
By telephone on 05 63 49 58 97
Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 11.45 am and 1.30 pm - 4.45 pm
The rate for themed tours varies with the duration:
- One-hour tour: €52 per group (max. 25 pers) + admission
- Two-hour tour: €95 per group (max. 25 pers) + admission